Corporate Parties & Special Events That Everyone Can Enjoy!
It’s amazing how a SMALL THANK YOU to your employees, such as hosting a great corporate bowling party can BOOST MORALE and IMPROVE PRODUCTIVITY. Manor Lanes II hosts many company parties throughout the year, but our customized Holiday Parties are a real gift from Jolly Old St. Nick.
Manor Lanes II can help you take care of all the planning. Plus you’ll have access to our “Special Company Party Bowling Games”. These games have been designed for groups looking to have a great time even if you don’t have a lot of bowlers. As long as you can have FUN, these games are for you!
Manor Lanes II can also help provide you with a great theme party. Groups have played a Bowling For Beads game and turned it into Mardi Gras. Others have used Leis and had a Hawaiian Theme. How about some “Bowling Bingo” cards for prizes or “Spin To Win” using our prize wheel? Don’t worry we’ll help you plan the entire event.
Manor Lanes II can provide the perfect party for adults only, but we can also provide a great party that your employees would love to invite their families to. You will see PLENTY OF SMILES and it’s hard to miss the SOUNDS OF LAUGHTER above the balls rolling and pins crashing.
Give us a call at (716) 691-6664 to start planning your event now!
Top 10 Reasons Why Many Successful Business Have Bowling Parties...
- It’s America’s #1 Fun Outing – DID YOU KNOW 2X’S MANY PEOPLE BOWL AS PLAY GOLF!
- In Bowling You Don’t Have To Be Good To Have FUN!
- It’s Affordable – great party packages at reasonable rates
- Family Friendly Activity – they’ll love bring the kids & spouses
- Great way to boost morale – almost EVERYONE CAN BOWL
- Planning is easy to do – give us a call and we’ll do the rest
- Do it day or night, rain or shine (We can act as back up plan, if the weather spoils an outdoor event on you)
- Even Non Participants can attend and HAVE FUN
- We provide all the necessary equipment
- We have designed some FUN bowling games (JUST FOR GROUPS THAT ARE NOT AVID BOWLERS, BUT LOOKING TO ADD A LITTLE COMPETITION TOO.)